You are central to the creation of a thriving, inclusive community in your neighbourhood. There are plenty of ways to get involved, from joining our Customer Voice Group to starting a community garden or even applying for a grant from our Community Development Fund.
Anti-social behaviour (ASB) can have a negative impact on the mental health and well-being of those living in your community.
Take pride in your community by visiting our guide to ASB,to learn more. To get support with ASB, you can email email@example.com or call 0300 365 1111.
False emergencies can have a detrimental impact on your community, taking vital services away from those who need them most.
The following emergency repairs can be reported 24/7 by calling 0300 365 1111.
- Total loss of electrical power or water supply
- Total loss of heating in cold weather
- Unsafe electrical sockets or fittings
- Blockage of your only toilet
- Blocked drain with sewage overflow
- Burst water pipe where the resident is unable to control or isolate the water supply
- Severe roof leak
- Minor water leak which cannot be contained and is likely to cause damage
- Loose or falling brickwork/concrete likely to cause injury or damage
- Boarding up a broken door or window
- Loss of keys (if you have home contents insurance, this may be covered in your policy – if not you will need to pay for the cost of us gaining entry to your home and replacing the locks)
In a life-threatening emergency such as a fire, health or crime please call 999.
For non-emergency repairs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0300 365 1111 between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), or via our customer portal, My Account.