Our Independent Living Service provides individuals and families who require assistance with the support they need to live independently in their homes.
Comprised of over 1000 properties our Independent Living Service can be found throughout the boroughs of Sefton, Liverpool and Wirral.
As part of our Independent Living Service we understand the needs of our customers can vary. That’s why we have designed our Independent Living Service to give you the level of support you require to maintain and sustain your tenancy.
Whether you want to achieve a lifetime goal, make new friends or simply receive advice and support with your financial or health concerns, our dedicated and fully-trained staff will work with you to overcome obstacles and find out what’s important to you.
Once registered, we will discuss your requirements, agree on the frequency of your contact with staff and ensure that you’re communicated with in an effective manner.
The service will help you to:
- Access other agencies, such as services that will support your health and well-being.
- Access volunteering, learning or social activities.
- Understand your tenancy, both in terms of your rights and responsibilities.
- Claim, and maximise, your benefits and other income.
- Manage your money (if you find this difficult).