As our customer, you are responsible for:
- Rechargeable repairs
- Keeping your home in a reasonable condition
- Providing adequate descriptions when reporting repairs
- Granting reasonable access to operatives working on behalf of us to carry out repairs
- Repair or replacement of your own floor coverings
- Internal decorations and decorative features such as architraves, picture rails, internal glazing, minor cracks or uneven surfaces to internal plastering work
- Accessory items including – light bulbs, wash basin and bath, plugs, toilet seats, metre cupboard keys, radiator keys, curtain rails/blinds
- Replacing damaged or lost keys, adding additional locks
- Replacing fixtures and fittings, including bathroom and kitchen units, internal and external doors due to misuse or damage
- Managing infestations (i.e. insects, rodents, bees and wasps)
- Unblocking of sinks, basins, toilets, drains and pipes due to misuse or damage
- Prevention and controlling condensation
You are also responsible for any repairs and rubbish removals necessary when leaving your home.
For more information, please refer to your Tenancy Agreement.