The Customer Scrutiny Team is in place to scrutinise and recommend improvements to services offered by OVH and is formally recognised within the governance structures of the organisation. The structure ensures that customers are measuring, testing and monitoring the services they receive are influencing the development of the business.
The topics for scrutiny can be identified as follows:
- From a range of options put forward by the Executive Management Team
- Wider Customer Intelligence
- An area of interest to the Customer Scrutiny Team
- From any referrals for scrutiny by the Customer Service Review Groups
- As a result of a ‘Community Call for Scrutiny‘ by a group of customers or as a repetitive area of complaint.
The Team prioritise the topics of scrutiny and publish a forward plan of scrutiny. However, it must be noted that should the team accept a ‘Community Call for Scrutiny’ it is likely that the relevant service area will be scrutinised as soon as any ongoing scrutiny is completed and consequently the forward plan will be updated.
As a result of the Customer Scrutiny Team recommendation, an improvement plan is created monitored and reviewed by the Customer Scrutiny Team.
The current Customer Scrutiny Team Members are:
- Pam Holliday (Chair)
- Ken Williams (Vice-Chair)
- Antony Bailey
- Bernie Blackmore
- Glenys Bowen
- Richard Goldston
Read the last three Scrutiny Reports:
The Scrutiny Team have previously scrutinised the following areas/ topics:
- Communications within the Repairs Service
- Satisfaction with Gas Servicing
- Review of Neighbourhood Plans
- Neighbourhood Walkabouts
- Condition and Cleanliness of Voids (empty properties)
For copies of previous Scrutiny Reports please call Melissa Conlan, Stakeholder Engagement Team Leader on 0151-530-5460.