We are here to help with the cost-of-living. Visit our guide to access support.

Site Header

HomeHome IconUnderstanding your utilities

Understanding your utilities

Once moved in, an Operative working on behalf of OVH will come to your home to turn on and test your boiler. Without this test you will not have hot water or heat. In order for this to take place, you will need to register with a utility supplier.

Citizens Advice can provide you with impartial advice on this. On their website you can find out:

Please refer to the Tenancy Agreement and your Annual Rent Notification Letter for specifics on “Personal Utilities”. This entails a weekly charge payable directly by you to One Vision Housing for private use of gas, electricity, and water. Additionally, you may need to cover your individual utilities (water, gas and electric) and council tax. If you are receiving benefits or have a low income, you may qualify for support options from your local council.

Share this page

This page was last updated on 24/01/2024