We are here to help with the cost-of-living. Visit our guide to access support.

Site Header

HomeHome IconBuyThe Avon at Ledsham Gardens (Resale)

The Avon at Ledsham Gardens (Resale)

Bayweaver Street, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port, CH66 4BB

2 bedroom

Prices start from:

Jump to section


Key Features

  • Two-bedroom house
  • Modern kitchen
  • Bright living/dining room
  • Off-road parking
  • Front and rear gardens
  • Shared Ownership

Property description

A modern two-bedroom mid terrace occupying a cul-de-sac position with open aspect to the front. Generous corner plot with larger than average driveway to the side.

Please note that this is a resale Shared Ownership property. The price advertised is reflective of a 30% share. Additional shares can be purchased subject to the usual application and affordability assessment. There is a monthly rental figure of £332.91 per month on the remaining 70% share.


Other information

Alt here

Monthly repayment:

Calculator to be used for guidance only. Share to be purchased will depend on individual circumstances.

Mortgage availability, interest rate, deposit and term will depend on individual circumstances and lender.

This page was last updated on 27/02/2024