Coronavirus (COVID-19): Shared Ownership & Rent to Buy response
Our Sales team will continue to be available during this time to help you find your dream home. However we have made a few changes to the way we work so that we can keep both our customers and staff safe.
- Our priority is to keep our staff and customers safe, so any viewings will be carried out in accordance with current Government guidelines.
- We are using email, texts and phone calls to keep in touch with our customers and are available to provide information about our developments, both available and coming soon. We’ll be happy to talk you through the details of our homes including floor plans, specification, pricing and eligibility.
Rent to Buy
- Rent to Buy applications are still being accepted and eligible customers are welcome to select their preferred plots and move in when it is safe to do so.
- Shared Ownership customers are still able to reserve our homes and we will be happy to refund reservation fees if they are unable to proceed after viewing or because of a change in personal circumstances.
- Shared Ownership customers who have already reserved their home will still be able to complete their sale. We have put in place measures so that we can do ‘contactless completions’ and your Sales Negotiator will contact you to explain this in more detail and arrange for keys to be available for your new home on completion day.
- We are available by phone or email to deal with any questions or queries you may have about stair-casing or re-sales.
If you’re a current Shared Ownership or Rent to Buy customer please note our Commercial Housing team are available to help you with concerns about rent or service charge payments and sign post you to Government guidance in respect of financial help that is available to you if your income is affected due to coronavirus (COVID-19). Contact us for more information.