In line with UK Government advice regarding COVID-19 we have adapted our services. Find out more about our response here.

Site Header

HomeHome IconCustomer SupportHome contents insurance

Home contents insurance

As your landlord,  our building insurance covers damage to the structure of your home by fire, flood or other hazards.

This does not cover damage to the contents of your home, such as your furniture, carpets, curtains and other belongings.

There are many insurance companies on the market offering home insurance, but to make it easy and affordable for you, we, One Vision Housing have set up a special low cost scheme through Royal & Sun Alliance PLC.

Features of the OVH policy include:

  • Weekly payment plans from as little as £0.56p
  • No excess charged in the event of a claim

The exclusive service is available to only One Vision Housing tenants.

Here’s how to apply: 

  • Download and print your application here
  • Decide on your level of coverage
  • Complete your application and post to: One Vision Housing, Atlantic House, Dunnings Bridge Road, Bootle, L30 4TH

Have any questions? Please contact us for more information.

Insurance application form

Show/hide more

Download your insurance application form today to get started.

Home insurance application

Share this page