Search for a home
Finding a home has never been easier or more convenient, thanks to our new Property Pool Plus allocation system.
Customers now have more ways to bid, including by text, online, through our Customer Service Centre or face to face at our Customer Access Centre. New properties are listed from Tuesday midnight until Sunday midnight.
Our new online system helps you search for the right property for you, see how many other people have expressed an interest and view only the properties you are eligible to bid for.
To get started and view the latest properties click on the link below:
Ways to bid
You will need to have registered with us in order to bid for properties and can bid for up to three properties each week in the following ways:
- On our website – www.propertypoolplus.org.uk
- By telephone – call 0300 365 1111
- By text – send to 07786 205 103
- Through our Customer Access Centre.
Don’t be worried by the word ‘bid’, as you won’t be parting with any money. All this means is that you wish to be considered for the property or properties you have expressed an interest in.
Your unique bidding reference number
In order to bid for properties you will need a unique bidding reference number and the date of birth of the main applicant. If you need a reminder of these details call us.
How to register
You can download the application pack in the related resources menu or call us on 0300 365 1111 to receive a pack in a variety of formats or languages.
If you need help with anything relating to our Home Search service email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 365 1111.
Homes ready now
We may have some additional properties available listed on the Homes ready now page.
Supported Housing Categories
Some of the adverts may contain the wording ‘Cat 1′ or Cat 2′. This refers to the category allocated if this property provides facilities for those with supported needs.
For Cat 2 schemes
- This property provides facilities for older people – to be considered for this property you must have a support need that will be assessed through a pre-assessment process and meet the Supporting People eligibility criteria.
For Cat 1 and Vulnerable Adult* schemes
- To be considered for this property you must have a support need that will be assessed through a pre-assessment process and meet the Supporting People eligibility criteria.