Rent to Buy
One Vision Housing is pleased to announce the introduction of Rent to Buy for 2018
The Government backed scheme is set to launch at the highly-anticipated Blackbird Grange development in Walton, Liverpool.
- Are you working and want to buy a new home, but struggling to save for a deposit?
- Do you like the sound of paying 20% less rent for five years whilst saving up…. to then buying the home you live in*
If the answer to any of the above is yes – Rent to Buy could be the perfect product for you.
Why choose Rent to Buy?
- Rent to Buy provides you with support towards saving for a deposit through a reduced rent (80% of market rent);
- Rent to Buy enables you to live in a home that you may eventually wish to purchase;
- You will have a five year time frame to save towards for a deposit;
- Shared ownership options may also be available to help you make that move to home ownership;
- You can rebuild your credit history through making timely rent payments;
- Please note: eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply.
How do I register my interest in Rent to Buy?
Register your interest today by completing the form below.
Rent to Buy Enquiry form
Unfortunately we can’t accept applications from current homeowners or people with adverse credit that has been registered within the last 12 months, including County Court Judgements, Individual Voluntary Agreements or those who have been declared bankrupt. We will request a credit reference for all applications, for which there is a fee of £30 per applicant.
*Please note: eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply.