Home Contents Insurance

As your landlord, One Vision Housing has building insurance which covers damage to the structure of your home by fire, flood or other hazards.

It does not, however, take out insurance that covers damage to the contents of your home, such as your furniture, carpets, curtains and other belongings. You are responsible for insuring your own belongings, furniture and decorations against fire, theft vandalism or burst pipes.

One Vision Housing strongly recommends that you take out home contents insurance.

OVH insurance for tenants and leaseholders

There are many insurance companies on the market offering home insurance, but to make it easy and affordable for you, we, One Vision Housing have set up a special low cost scheme through Allianz Insurance PLC.

Features of the OVH policy include:

  • Weekly payment plans from as little as £1.51 (£1.01 for over 60s)
  • No excess charged in the event of a claim
  • New for old, as standard on all policies with accidental damage

The service is available to all One Vision Housing tenants as well as leaseholders. Please contact us on 0300 365 1111 enquiries@ovh.org.uk for more information.