The current economic climate has focussed our organisation on efficiency as we strive to provide the best value for money to you, our residents.
- In February 2012 and 2013, we were named as the best company to work for in the UK in The Sunday Times Top 100 list
- Decent Homes Standard achieved in December 2010
- Making your homes safer with 100% compliance for gas servicing with less than ten properties referred to court and 100% resident satisfaction
- Making communities safer with a significant increase in obtaining anti-social behaviour injunctions with more than 11 cases achieving a successful result in court
- Record breaking performance in the Customer Service Centre exceeding our target to answer 95% of calls within 60 seconds, with an average waiting time of just seven seconds
- Introducing Service Review Groups (SRGs). These are made up of One Vision Housing residents and play a major role in developing and reviewing policy and services
- Working with our Scrutiny Panel and Resident Inspectors to continuously review services and ensure we are striving for excellence in resident care.
We recognise that whilst excellent performance is important, feedback from our customers is a true reflection of how we are doing so we always look for new ways to engage with you in your local community.
We were delighted to see more than 6,000 people attend Boofest in summer 2011 and 2012 at North Park and will continue to hold events like this in the future.
Our progress over the past 12 months shows our commitment to becoming one of the best registered providers in the country. This is one of the reasons we benchmark our services against other organisations and invite external reviews of our organisation to check that we are delivering what we promise.