Knowing our Customers
Knowing and understanding our customers allows us to build relationships and personalise the service we provide.
Have you ever thought “what’s it got to do with you” when someone asks you those personal questions like ‘what’s your sexuality’ or ‘do you have a disability’?
The reason we ask is because the more information we have the more we can ensure that:
- everyone is treated fairly and no-one is discriminated against
- we tailor our services to suit individual needs
- we identify who isn’t using our services
- we reach under-represented groups
- our staff are trained to deal with specific issues