Access for all
At OVH, we want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to access all of our services.
Here are just a few of the things we do to help you access our services:
- Our Customer Service Centre is available from 8am-6pm Monday to Friday to answer your queries (0300 365 1111).
- We offer an emergency out of hours gas and repairs service 365 days a year
- We’ll visit you in your home if you can’t get to an office
- Our staff will help you fill out forms and claim for any relevant benefits
- We have dedicated staff if you need extra assistance with your tenancy
- If requested, we provide our services in a range of formats.
- We use ‘Language Line’ – a telephone translation service for those whose first language is not English
- This website has accessibility features to help viewers navigate their way or read in another language
- We offer many online services such as paying your rent, bid for a home or report a repair
- Our Brand Group is made up of customers and staff who work closely to ensure communications are in plain English, free from abbreviations and easy to understand
- We encourage customers to get in touch and give us feedback to help improve our services further
- All contact details are published on the web and all communication to customers.
- Our Learning and Development team will provide tailored support or by use of advocate and support agencies on request to any individuals who have any difficulties in completing job application forms.
- We will make any ‘reasonable adjustments’ that will enable job applicants to take part in the interview and selection process, including flexible interview dates and times if required (provided they have been shortlisted having met essential criteria) .
- As part of the ‘Disability Confident Employer’ scheme, any applicant who is disabled that meets the essential criteria for a job will be guaranteed an interview or asked to take part in the selection process.
If you have any ideas for how we can improve access to services please get in touch.