We are delighted to offer an exclusive collection of nine three bedroom homes at Acorn Fields through our popular ‘Rent to Buy’ product.
Rent to Buy allows working households to rent a new home on a reduced rent as they save their deposit to buy a home.
This attractive development is located just one mile from Kirkby Town Centre and has excellent transport links to surrounding towns and Liverpool City Centre. A choice of three house styles are available now:
- The Byron Alt a three bedroom semi-detached house at a monthly rent of £520
- The Gordon Alt a three bedroom detached house at a monthly rent of £580
- The Weston a three bedroom detached house at a monthly rent of £580
Register your interest by completing our Expression of Interest form today.
Alternatively, for more information contact our friendly sales team on 0333 733 8888 or email us at email@example.com
What is Rent to Buy?
Rent to Buy is a government backed initiative that helps people access home ownership. Tenants pay 20% less rent than they would do if renting on the open market which allows them save for a deposit to purchase a home. The reduced rent period is for a minimum of 5 years and if we decide to sell the home after 5 years, the tenant will be offered the option to buy before anyone else. Tenants can end the tenancy at any time and are free to use their deposit savings on any home they wish to buy.
Who can rent these homes?
Rent to Buy is available to people who meet the following criteria:
- Be a first time buyer or former home owner returning to the market
- Be employed and have sufficient income to pass an affordability assessment
- Be intending to buy in the future
- Have insufficient deposit/income to buy now
- Receive a satisfactory Tenancy Reference, which includes a credit check
- Have the Right to Rent in the UK