To help One Vision Housing customers prepare for the roll out of Universal Credit the Full Digital Service we have launched the OVH Help Hub to help get you prepared for the changes ahead.
Universal Credit is a single monthly payment for people in or out of work on low income. It will replace six existing benefits.
The OVH Help Hub, is your online guide to understanding how Universal Credit will affect you. It includes easy step by step advice on making a claim as well as hints and tips on everything from finance to furniture.
If you are of working age, and make a change to one of your benefits after the following dates, you will be migrated to Universal Credit the Full Digital Service:
- Sefton (All Jobcentres) – 11th October 2017
- Wirral (All Jobcentres) – 15th November 2017
- West Lancs (Ormskirk & Skelmersdale) – December 2017
- Liverpool (Aintree Jobcentre) – 24th January 2018
- Knowsley (Kirkby & Huyton) – 14th February 2018
- Liverpool (all remaining) – between June & September 2018 on staged roll-out
If you are about to make a change to your benefits or have already made your first Universal Credit claim, please visit the Help Hub to see how we can help!